Friday, July 1, 2011

My Reshaping it All Journey...Day Sixty and sixty-one

Just a really quick entry. This even is quickly coming to a close and unfortunately I am not being as productive as I wanted this week. It has been so busy! My cousins graduation was yesterday and I worked, today I had a hair appointment, had a potluck lunch at work for someone that is leaving, work on some gifts, then my friend came over tonight. 
So needless to say, when I am busy I sometimes tend not to eat as good as I should. Actually yesterday wasn’t too bad. I mostly had fruit and for supper I made turkey burgers, which I had without the bun. I cheated a bit at work and when I got home.
Today I had some Bran cereal and then for the potluck lunch I tried to do as good as I could. I just took a little bit of everything and tried to take more of the healthier stuff. And I only had a tiny piece of cake! For supper I had a leftover turkey burger. For my snack just now I had macaroni salad hahha-not the best thing to eat for a midnight snack. :/
Remember to enter the contest on reshapingitall.com! Only 3 days left to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment