Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Reshaping it All Journey...Day Fifty

Ah! Day 50 already! Well today being father’s day, dad wanted to go out and eat somewhere. Preferably a burger place. So dad and I rode our bikes to this place across town and that way I got exercise in. Mom and my brother met us there. And this is what I ended up eating today:
Breakfast: I was in a hurry for church this morning so I just grabbed a breakfast bar and a Fruit to Go and some water. 
Lunch: I had pineapple before we went for our bike ride and when we got to the burger place I ordered chicken strips. I think it was the best thing on the menu. 
Snack: Sunflower seeds, a few tortilla chips (like 5 lol), a cookie (made with cane sugar and oats, not wheat), and I had a few bites of rhubarb crisp that mom made. Not very good snack choices. 
Supper: I had more pineapple and a homemade pita (wheat free) with just a little butter on it.
Snack: For my snack before bed I just had a coconut mango Smooze its called. Its’s a frozen snack made with coconut milk and they are really good!
Well I hope everyone had a chance to spend time with their dad’s today! I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment