Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Reshaping it All Journey...Day Thirty-five

Today was kind of a weird food day. I ate breakfast (cereal with almond milk) at about 11:30 this morning then we went out of town and I stopped at Orange Julius at about 3:00. I got a smoothie that had raspberries, banana and I think peaches and ice. It was the only drink they had that didnt have milk in it. Then I got home and had to get ready for work really quick. For supper I had a pita (made with spelt flour, not wheat) with tomato and I fried up a couple eggs and just  put a little butter and salt and pepper on them. Usually I have bread with that but I am off wheat. For my snack at work I had some peach slices and crispy minis and when I got home I had some veggies and dip. :) So I guess today wasn't too bad. Didn't get any exercise in (unless you count shopping ;) lol) And I even watched some Boy Meets World tonight. A good day haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment