Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Reshaping it All Journey...Day Fifty-two and Fifty-three

Last night I was so tired so I am posting now. 
So yesterday we were out of town and so I didn’t eat the best. I tried to make good decisions. Like for lunch we stopped at a restaurant and I had a chicken caesar salad. And I didn’t get exercise in since it was such a busy day. 
Today I had a smooze for breakfast, veggies and dip and fruit for lunch, crispy minis and a popsicle for a snack, chicken and fruit for supper, and fruit and these fruit bar things for my snack before bed. oh and another smooze lol. I had a lot of fruit today haha, which is good, but it does still have natural sugars.
It was gorgeous out today so I decided to mow the lawn and that was a good workout and then mom and I went for a bike ride after supper.
Well its getting pretty late so I am off to bed. Night!
My veggies haha…

No comments:

Post a Comment