Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Reshaping it All Journey...Day Thirty-six

Today was such a gorgeous day! Probably the nicest we have had yet so far. I went to church, got to go for a motorbike ride with dad, did a bit of shopping, worked on my homework outside and went for a bike ride after supper. I was so excited to get a good bike workout but then we went by my relatives house and they were outside so we stopped and talked for like an hour and the bike ride was shorter than I thought it would be. 
I ate pretty decent today! I had:
Breakfast: Granola bar
Lunch: 2 fried eggs (prepared the same way as yesterday), some crispy minis, 2 little pieces of bacon and some rice noodles
Snack: Banana, strawberries, granola bar
Supper: Rice pasta and sauce and some snow peas
Snack: Salsa and chips. The salsa is healthy but not the chips really. At least they are made with corn. 
Well that was pretty much my day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment