Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Reshaping it All Journey…Day Fourty-four to fourty-six

I am doing this post for 3 days worth cause I was having computer issues and wasn’t feeling well one day. So…
Day 44
In the morning I had a snack: pineapple and granola bar. For lunch I had more pineapple, granola, and an apple, for supper I ran home and grabbed some fish (I had to hurry and get to my friends house for The Bachelorette) and then I went to Tim Horton’s that night and had a Lemonade slush and 5 Timbits. And I didn’t get any exercise in. It was a full day!
Day 45
I had tuna, a couple nectarines, sunflower seeds. For supper: raw veggies and dip, strawberries and pineapple and a popsicle for an afternoon snack. After supper my snack was crispy minis-the salt and vinegar flavor, which was a bad choice lol
Day 46
For breakfast I had some granola and almond milk, and fruit. For lunch I had more granola lol. Supper was potatoes and salad. And for a snack I had more crispy minis. I did get quite a bit of exercise yesterday. Mom and I went for a walk and then my friend and I rode our bikes pretty far and got a good workout and then I came home and did aerobics. My workout music was from the soundtrack from Hairspray. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment