Monday, June 6, 2011

My Reshaping it All Journey…Day Thirty-seven

Today was a pretty good day! I worked 9-5:30 and packed all good food for my lunch and snacks. A coworker asked me how I eat so well. haha I didnt know what to say. I said I do cheat but I try to eat good. (I tell her this as she is leaving for KFC lol) So today I had:
Breakfast: Cereal with almond milk
Snack: Strawberries and a fruit berry snack thing lol
Lunch: Salad (actually it was just lettuce and homemade dressing), snap peas
Snack: Banana
Supper: Fish, a few chicken nuggets, chicken breast, raw veggies
Snack: Tortilla chips. :/
I ate so light earlier in the day, I was really hungry between breaks. My lunch only kept me full for about half an hour. And unfortunately I had a headache today and it was worse when I got home so I didnt exercise but at least I ate pretty well. Hopefully I can do something tomorrow. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment