Monday, June 27, 2011

My Reshaping it All Journey...Day Fifty-eight

58!
So I worked today till 5:30 and I was up early. I tried to have some fruit for breakfast but it was making my stomach feel gross so I had it for my snack later in the morning. For lunch I had salad and a fruit snack. For a snack later on a had some trail mix and for supper I grabbed a nectarine and a few tortilla chips. I was in a hurry cause I was going to my friends house to watch The Bachelorette. Then we went to Tim Horton’s and I got a lemonade slush and for a snack tonight I had a banana, fruit snack and crispy rice bar made by Envirokidz lol. 
Since this is the last week of the Reshaping It All Event I want to do as good as I can this week. It will be hard though since this week is so busy but I just have to think one good choice at a time! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment