Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Reshaping it All Journey…Day Fourty-nine

I did so good today y’all! I didn’t cheat at all! I think its been a while. I am back down to my lowest weight that I have been in a while so that totally motivated me to not mess it up today. The only thing is I didn’t get exercise in. I was going to do my aerobics this afternoon which I usually do in the basement but my brother was skypeing and I didnt want to bug him/have people see me do it hahah and then my moms friend came over and I went back to doing homework and just didn’t get to it. This is what I had to eat today:
I slept in so I hate brunch at about 12:30 and it was 2 eggs fried in water and strawberries and pineapple
Snack: Pineapple, tuna, a plum and sunflower seeds
Supper: I had a bite of sweet potato I think it was and didn’t like it! It took me about 2 minutes to be able to swallow it hahha blah. And I had raw veggies and dip and finished off the pineapple. haha I was just snacking on it all day. And that’s it! 
I realized I never really record what I drink but its usually always water. Sometimes I will add lemon and sometimes Stevia with the lemon (its a natural sweetener, not really like sugar). If I have juice its very little, like not even a glass full. I rarely drink pop. Like maybe once a month, if that. Oh and I also like to make healthy smoothies. 
Well I think that will do it for today’s post. I am back on the wagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment