Friday, June 17, 2011

My Reshaping it All Journey...Day Fourty-eight

So I am still really having trouble with will power lately. I was doing so good at the beginning. Definitely something I need to pray about. So today I didn’t eat until about 12:30 and I had a nectarine and a Welch’s freezie thing. Later in the afternoon I had rice pasta at about 2:30. For supper I had a plum, tuna…and I was at work and there were candies out and I had a few too many. I shouldn’t of had any. :/ ugh. For a snack later at work I had strawberries and 2 more plums when I got home. My brother and I went out for a little walk this morning. It was pouring rain but we grabbed our umbrellas and it was really fun! And I got some use out of my poncho lol. I am sure we will be doing that again haha. Well I am going to get ready for bed and watch some Little House on the Prairie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment