Friday, June 24, 2011

My Reshaping it All Journey...Day Fifty-five

Wow! There are only 10 days left of this event after tonight. 
So I was doing really good until I went to work. :/ For breakfast I had 2 fried eggs and an apple. For lunch I had snack kind of stuff (more fruit lol) cause I ate a late breakfast, and I had some salmon for supper. Then I went to work and had an oatmeal cookie that I took and there was a tray of like nuts and candies and stuff and I had a little bit of that. :/ Then I came home and had a nectarine and 2 little cookies and some hemp and sesame tortilla chips which I think are pretty ok since they are low sodium and made with corn. Oh and this morning we went for a walk which made me sweat a lot! haha it was warm out. :)
This challenge has really made me more aware of what I actually eat and what I should and shouldn’t have and it helps me think twice (sometimes lol) about what I put in my mouth. I didn’t really realize how much I actually struggle with food until I actually try resisting it. I just have to do my best though and just make lots of small good choices so that it will add up success. :)
Georgia is coming tomorrow and hopefully I will have time to take her for a walk. Isn’t she gorgeous. Friendliest dog I have ever met too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment