Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Reshaping it All Journey...Day Fifty-six and fifty-seven

I was tired last night so I didn’t do this. 
Yesterday wasn’t too bad until I got to work. I had cereal, fruit and salmon and roast beef for supper and I forgot to pack a snack for work and I snacked on a fruit snack and a mix of stuff that had nuts and candy and stuff. Bad! :( I had some today as well. I am going to try and not have any tomorrow. I also had a granola bar for breakfast, fruit and smoothie for lunch, a fruit snack, chicken and celery for supper and a banana and hemp and sesame tortilla chips for a snack. Yesterday I took the dog we were watching for a walk and I didn’t get any exercise in today. I went to church, went to work, came home, had supper and then my aunts and my cousins and cousins gf came over and we scrapbooked. :) 
Well hopefully tomorrow will be better. I already have a salad packed. I can already hear my coworkers saying “salad again?!” ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment